Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo State, Tony Aziegbemi, has declared that Governor Godwin Obaseki and all his loyalists were set to join the party.
He said Obaseki’s deputy, Philip Shuaib, and the All Progressives Congress (APC) chapter would also defect.
The party leader made the disclosure in an interview with NAN on Monday in Benin.
Aziegbemi said the governor,
“his deputy and the entire APC structure in the state will be joining PDP soon”.
The chairman disclosed that they have been in touch “in the last few days”.
Aziegbemi assured that by Tuesday, he would “be able to confirm the exact date he (Obaseki) will be joining, along with his team.”
He added that he was not
“aware that the governor has obtained our party’s membership card.
“I can also say that there is no automatic ticket in the offing for him at all”, Aziegbemi said.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021