BREAKING!!! Minister of Finance Is Dead
Sheikh Hamdan, the UAE’s finance minister, was also the brother of Dubai’s current president, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
The UAE Minister of Finance, according to Weetalknaija, has been ill for a few months.
Sheikh Mohammed posted a photo of his brother on Wednesday, March 24, with the caption, “We belong to God, and to Him we shall return…” My brother, my supporter, and my companion, may God have mercy on you.”
The Finance Minister grew up in the Trucial States, a group of Arab sheikhdoms along the Persian Gulf’s southern shore that had been under British protectorate since 1820.
Sheikh Hamdan has served as finance minister since the late ruler, Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan, appointed him to the first cabinet in 1971, when the UAE was established.
The Minister of Finance is credited with helping to turn Dubai into a global trade and business hub, as well as leading Emirati delegations to the International Monetary Fund and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries Fund for international growth.
He was in charge of a slew of conglomerates that span Dubai’s economy, including the Dubai Ports Authority, Dubai World Trade Center, and Dubai Natural Gas Company Limited.
Sheikh Hamdan, like his brother, became a major name in horse racing in the UAE, establishing Shadwell Racing in 1981, a stable known for producing star thoroughbreds.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022