Former Governor of Lagos State and a leader of the ruling All Progressive Congress, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu has pledged to donate a sum of N200 million to aid the fight against the deadly Coronavirus(COVID-19) Pandemic.
Tinubu, who turned 68 years today, in a brief message on his social media page, stated that N100 million would go to the Lagos state government and N100 million will go to the Nigeria Centre for Disease and Control, NCDC.
“Today, but for COVID-19 we would, as we have done for the last twelve years, have celebrated this day with the Bola Tinubu Colloquium. This year we could not but by God’s grace, we will do so again.”
“The circumstances this year prevent us from gathering together to celebrate my birthday but I would still like to mark the occasion.”
“That is why I have chosen today to announce that I will be making a donation of N200m to fight this deadly virus. Pursuant to this pledge, N100m will be made available to the government of Lagos State and another N100m to the NCDC to support their efforts in fighting COVID-19.”
“Together, we will overcome this terrible disease.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank