The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio has linked contracts awarded by the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, to members of the National Assembly, saying that majority of the contracts awarded were handled by the lawmakers.
He made the disclosure while answering questions at the ongoing probe by the House of Representatives committee.
According to Akpabio:
“Most of the contracts at NDDC are handled by members of the National Assembly.”
The House of Representatives is currently investigating NDDC over alleged fraud, mismanagement of funds, among others.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line