BREAKING!! Newly Confirmed Emir Of Kano Is Dead, After He Was Rushed To Hospital
The Emir of Rano, Alhaji Tafida Abubakar Ila II who was one of the four Emirs of the newly created emirates in Kano state, is dead.
Earlier we reported that the Emir was hospitalized after falling critically ill. He died on Saturday, hours after he was hospitalized. He was aged 74.
A member of the House of Representatives, representing Rano and Bukure, Alh Kabiru Alhassan told journalists in Kano that the deceased died at Nassarawa hospital in Kano as a result of protracted illness.
The late emir left behind 17 children comprising of 12 female and 5 males.
As at the time of filing this report, preparations for the funeral prayers for the deceased are on top gear.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate