BREAKING!! Newly Confirmed Emir Of Kano Is Dead, After He Was Rushed To Hospital
The Emir of Rano, Alhaji Tafida Abubakar Ila II who was one of the four Emirs of the newly created emirates in Kano state, is dead.
Earlier we reported that the Emir was hospitalized after falling critically ill. He died on Saturday, hours after he was hospitalized. He was aged 74.
A member of the House of Representatives, representing Rano and Bukure, Alh Kabiru Alhassan told journalists in Kano that the deceased died at Nassarawa hospital in Kano as a result of protracted illness.
The late emir left behind 17 children comprising of 12 female and 5 males.
As at the time of filing this report, preparations for the funeral prayers for the deceased are on top gear.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022