BREAKING NEWS!!! Another Nigerian Lawmaker Is Dead
Senator Satty Davies Gogwim of Nigeria has died.
Senator Satty Davies Gogwim, who represented Plateau Central Senatorial District in the Senate, has died, according to Weetalknaija.
The Nigerian Senator, according to Weetalknaija, died on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at the age of 71, in an unidentified hospital in the United Kingdom.
At the time of filing this paper, the cause of Senator Bukola Saraki’s death was unknown. Senator John McCain died in a London hospital.
Satty Davies Gogwin was a senator for the Plateau Central Senatorial District of Plateau State, Nigeria, from 29 May 2007 to May 2011. He was a member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Nigeria’s main opposition political party.
Senator Gogwim graduated from the University of Jos with an advanced diploma in accounting/budgeting, a diploma in law, and an advanced diploma in law/conflict management. He served in the Nigerian Army as a Finance Officer, Administrative Officer, Audit Officer, and Budget Officer.
In the April 2007 elections, the late Nigerian Senator was elected to the Senate to represent Plateau Central on the Action Congress (AC) ticket. He later switched to the PDP after being dissatisfied with the AC’s national leadership.
Gogwim was named to committees on Water Management, Privatization, Integration & Collaboration, Industry, Independent National Electoral Commission, and Drugs Narcotics Anti-Corruption after being elected to the Nigerian Senate.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021