The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has revealed a part of the evidences he’ll testify to in court to show that he received President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress within the 2019 Nigerian presidential election.
The lengthy checklist was launched alongside a statement Abubakar personally signed on Wednesday.
In the statement by the candidate, hyperlinks to written, photographic and video evidences have been offered.
They are contained within the attachment under;
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021