The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has revealed a part of the evidences he’ll testify to in court to show that he received President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress within the 2019 Nigerian presidential election.
The lengthy checklist was launched alongside a statement Abubakar personally signed on Wednesday.
In the statement by the candidate, hyperlinks to written, photographic and video evidences have been offered.
They are contained within the attachment under;
- Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Presents 54 Ford SUVs To LG Chairmen
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)