Another Kashim’s world class legacy
Another world class business, the Borno PVC Pipe Industry, considered one of a number of legacies of Governor Kashim Shettima has absolutely been accomplished and is slated to roll out mid subsequent week. Although it isn’t the one one in Nigeria, it’s, on file, probably the most complete as a result of it would function from 6 traces of manufacturing of various kinds of pipes.
Coordinator of Kashim Shettima’s Industrial hub and former Minister of state of Petroleum Resources, Engr. disclosed to newsmen yesterday , wednesday 10th of April 2019. He additionally famous that each one is about for the corporate to dominate a big chunk of the market in Nigeria and past.
one month of manufacturing by the corporate will provide the whole Chadians marketplace for one year.
The second is that the corporate will produce elementary college chairs, tables and desks on a high quality that might be incomparable in Nigeria.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager