CABAL renews fight to close AIT
The Presidential Cabal has resumed their plot to close African Independent Television (AIT) through the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC).
On Wednesday, 25 officials of NBC stormed AIT headquarters in Abuja and demanded that the medium waters down report they considered critical of Buhari’s Administration.
Briefing journalists after informing the AIT management of the plan to close the station, Director General of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC, Ishaq Kawu accused the AIT of airing reports that portray the Judiciary in bad light after the judgment of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.
The NBC Director General also accused AIT of airing reports that did not reflect the side of President Muhammadu Buhari. The NBC claimed that the AIT also aired reports that made Nigerians believe that the security agencies worked illegally during the elections.
Scan-News gathered that security agencies are within the premises of AIT, combing the news studios and ICT Department.
The NBC demanded that the AIT management sign an undertaking that they will not publish critical reports against President Muhammadu Buhari.
It was learnt that the NBC also demanded on behalf of the Cabal AIT water down their political reports.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group