Following the announcement of the newly approved wage of 33,000 naira for corp members by the Director General of the National youth service Corp – Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim, corp members are set for a wind fall in terms of arrears.
Corp members in 2019 Batch A will earn as much as 118,800 in areas covering the period between April and December of 2019.
Also their colleagues in 2019 Batch B stream 1 with earn an estimated amount of 105,200 within the period of June and December while those in Batch B stream 2 will look forward to receiving the sum of 66,000.
Also corp members in 2018 Batch B streams 1 and 2, and Batch C streams 1 and 2 are expected to earn 26,400, 39,600 and 79,200, 92,400 respectively.
In conclusion the DG says that corps member should expect nothing less than #32,800 by TUESDAY, 4TH FEBRUARY 2020 as January allowance, if any corps member receive anything less than that, officially email the NYSC DIRECTOR GENERAL where they will reply your email with NYSC official account number where you’ll resend the allowance for proper accountability.
Share and repost
To guide our corps member.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group