The Human Rights Watch Foundation receives recently on their hot line a report of a lady that has just abuse the fundamental Human Rights of her house maid who is critically in pains from the blisters and burnt of hurt water and sharp object.
According to the news, the wicked woman maltreated the house maid who happened to be her sister’s daughter.
The incident happened in Ajaokuta Steel Township, Ajaokuta local Government, Kogi state, Nigeria.”
The Chief Executive of the Human Rights Foundation, Ambassador Godwin Apple, quickly requested through the Kogi State Commissioner of Police to send him men for the immediate arrest of the culprit.
Ambassador Agim Godwin, described the case as abuse of a minor and crime against Humanity.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc