The Deputy Speaker of the Yobe State House of Assembly,Garba Ibrahim Kurmi on Monday night handed away after a protracted sickness.
Sources inside the household disclosed to newsmen that the lawmaker died on the Yobe State University Teaching Hospital in Damaturu, the Yobe State capital, northern Nigeria.
The late deputy speaker represented Fika I (Fika/Ngalda) since 2011 and was elected similar on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC). Prior to his painful loss of life, he was the present chairman safety, petition and legislative compliance committee of the home, in addition to member of different standing committees.
Kurmi who was a skilled medical physician is survived by 2 wives and eight kids.
Kurmi’s stays will likely be dedicated to mom earth on February 19 (today) in Damaturu, in accordance to Islamic rites.
May his soul Rest In Peace.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company