Breaking News: Deputy Speaker Yobe State Is Dead
The Deputy Speaker of the Yobe State House of Assembly,Garba Ibrahim Kurmi on Monday night handed away after a protracted sickness.
Sources inside the household disclosed to newsmen that the lawmaker died on the Yobe State University Teaching Hospital in Damaturu, the Yobe State capital, northern Nigeria.
The late deputy speaker represented Fika I (Fika/Ngalda) since 2011 and was elected similar on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC). Prior to his painful loss of life, he was the present chairman safety, petition and legislative compliance committee of the home, in addition to member of different standing committees.
Kurmi who was a skilled medical physician is survived by 2 wives and eight kids.
Kurmi’s stays will likely be dedicated to mom earth on February 19 (today) in Damaturu, in accordance to Islamic rites.
May his soul Rest In Peace.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on