An 83-year-old woman has died of COVID-19 in Lagos State, bring the total deaths to 14 in the state.
The state Health Commissioner, Prof Akin Abayomi, made this know on Sunday via Twitter.
He said the deceased had underlying health issues.
He said, “23 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Lagos. The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Lagos is now 309.
“4 COVID-19 patients were discharged as at 18th of April bringing the total discharged cases to 94.
“Lagos recorded 1 death, bringing the total number of COVID19 related deaths in Lagos to 14. The deceased is a female, aged 83 with underlying health issues.
“Let’s observe social distancing and stay home to stop the transmission of COVID-19 infection.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank