President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Babagana Kingibe Chief of Staff following the death of Abba Kyari who on Friday and the was buried in Abuja on Saturday.
Abba Kyari tested positive to coronavirus on his return from Germany and subsequently
died of the infection in Lagos.
Kingibe has been acting as Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari since Kyari left the Presidency for treatment.
Source: Southwest First Alert Magazine™.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health