BREAKING: Petrol Price Increased
Weetalknaija Blog reports that the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) has announced a new retail price band for oil marketers for the month of July amid Coronavirus in Nigeria.
The development, Weetalknaija Blog understands, was made in a circular dated July 1st, where the downstream regulator said oil marketers are now expected to sell petrol within the price range of N140.80 and N143.80.
The circular reads as thus;
“Please recall the provision for the establishment of a monthly price band within which Petroleum Marketers are expected to sell PMS at the retail stations, based on the existing price regime.”
“After a review of the prevailing market fundamentals in the month of June and considering Marketers’ realistic operating costs, as much as practicable, we wish to advise a new PMS pump price of N140.80 to 143.80/Litre for the month of July 2020,” the PPPRA circular said on petrol price.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst