BREAKING: Petrol Price Increased
Weetalknaija Blog reports that the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) has announced a new retail price band for oil marketers for the month of July amid Coronavirus in Nigeria.
The development, Weetalknaija Blog understands, was made in a circular dated July 1st, where the downstream regulator said oil marketers are now expected to sell petrol within the price range of N140.80 and N143.80.
The circular reads as thus;
“Please recall the provision for the establishment of a monthly price band within which Petroleum Marketers are expected to sell PMS at the retail stations, based on the existing price regime.”
“After a review of the prevailing market fundamentals in the month of June and considering Marketers’ realistic operating costs, as much as practicable, we wish to advise a new PMS pump price of N140.80 to 143.80/Litre for the month of July 2020,” the PPPRA circular said on petrol price.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360