BREAKING!! Court Case Against Oshiomhole Thrown To Dustbin
A High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Jabi, Abuja has dismissed a suit filed against the immediate past Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole and three others, The Nation Report.
The suit, filed by Comrade Mustapha Salihu and five others, was the one in respect of which the court granted an interim order on March 4 this year, suspending Oshiomhole from further acting as the APC’s National Chairman.
The Court of Appeal, in Abuja in a judgment on June 16, 2020, upheld Oshiomhole’s suspension.
Parties were to return to the High Court of the FCT for determination of the substantive suit, when on Thursday, Plaintiff’s lawyer, Oluwola Afolabi moved a motion to withdraw the case.
Afolabi said the withdrawal was informed by the directive by leaders of the APC that all court cases be discontinued in the interest of peace.
Lawyer to Oshiomhole and one other, Ginika Ezeoke said she was not opposed to the plaintiffs’ desire to withdraw.
Ezeoke then urged the court to dismiss the suit on the grounds that parties have filed pleadings and have be enjoined issues in relation to the subject of the case.
Ruling, Justice Danlami Senchi dismissed the suit and ordered parties to bear their respective costs.
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers
- Massive Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates and Experience.