Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has claimed the life of yet another illustrious Nigerian.
This time the victim is one of the biggest names in Nigeria’s automobile business, Sir Willie Anumudu of Globe Motors fame.
Information reaching News Express late on Monday morning has it that the auto mogul has lost the battle against the dreaded disease.
News of his death, which was broken on an Igbo online forum, comes three days after that Mallam Abba Kyari, the influential Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.
It brings the COVID-19 death toll in the country to 23.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank