The South West Governors yesterday announced stricter measures taken by the forum to combat coronavirus in the states.
Weetalknaija Blog can authoritavely report that, the Oyo State Governor, Seyi Mankinde has ordered for the immediate production of One million cloth face masks.
The South West Governors at its virtual meeting held on Thursday 16th April, 2020 resolved as follows:
i. That as Owner State Governors we dissolve the Board of Directors of ODUA Investment Limited with immediate effect. The Group Managing Director should take charge of the conglomerate affairs pending the constitution of a new Board.
ii. That the Entry Points of our six States be closed forthwith to contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
iii. That the State Governors agreed that people involved in essential services or dealing in medicine, water and consumable items in particular Traders and market men/women should endeavour to wear nose masks while outside plying their trade to minimize the spread of the deadly virus.
iv. The Governors further agreed that wearing of nose masks will be made compulsory for everybody coming out of their homes effective from Friday 24th April, 2020 in their respective States.
ArakunrinOluwarotimi Akeredolu Aketi, SAN
Governor, Ondo State &
Chairman, South West Governor’s Forum.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021