According to a report by ThisDay, Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has tested negative for the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus), following a test for the disease that was carried out yesterday on the president by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
However, Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, who has been seriously ill, has tested positive to the virus.
The NCDC has informed the president on the outcome his negative result this morning in Abuja.
Kyari had travelled to Germany on Saturday, March 7th to meet with officials of Siemens in Munich on the Nigerian electricity expansion programme. He came back to the country exactly one week later on Saturday, March 14th, but did not show any symptoms.
He was said to have been at a meeting on containing the COVID-19 pandemic in Nigeria all through Sunday, where he reportedly started to cough.
Subsequently, he voluntarily submitted himself for testing and was informed of his status yesterday.
Kyari has however gone into absolute isolation following the test result. (ThisDay)
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate