FACTS DON’T LIE!
Here is a pictorial list of some executed projects by the Hon Comrade AA Candido-led Administration in AMAC across the various wards…between 2016-2019
The Candido-led administration as Executive Chairman has through his open door policy and in-line with the Freedom of Information Bill opened up AMAC for it’s citizens to know what is coming in as allocation and internally generated revenues (IGR) as well as how it’s been expended, in regular payment of salaries, other overheads and constituency projects execution.
And indeed, the opening of AMAC for public scrutiny, which is the first since the creation of the area council has positioned Comrade Hon Candido as the best in governance and quality service delivery. This is despite the paucity of funds.
The executive chairman has in emphatically clear terms debunked alleged misappropriation of funds, saying the N20 billion being peddled around by mischief-makers is from the figment of their imagination.
In fact he wished such whopping sum was available his administration would be the luckiest as it would further the course of his development agenda for the good people of AMAC. However, what has accrued to the council through allocations and IGR has been prudently managed to the admiration of citizens. No wonder he was re-elected for another term of three years in a landslide.
Facts there say are sacred and the truth of things are here for the public to see and be the judge.
When sponsored individuals or groups come with their unfounded and misleading lies, tell them to park well.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health