My attention has been drawn to a certain news paper publication quoting my humble self the Chairperson of Zamfara Women Empowerment Scheme, saying that the Zamfara Women Empowerment Scheme has been suspended. Kindly note that this is completely untrue. There was no time the Zamfara Women Empowerment Programme was suspended or put on hold. Her Excellency the First Lady of Zamafara State Hajia Aisha Bello Mohammed Matawalle Maradun is the initiator and founder of the scheme and has at no time ordered the suspension of the Scheme. The Zamfara Women Empowerment Scheme is a poverty alleviation programme of His Excellency Hon Dr Bello Mohammad Matawalle Maradun for Zamfara Women and it is executed under the office of his wife Hajia Aisha Bello Mohammed, the First Lady of Zamafara State. The Governor and the First Lady assured Zamfara Women that the programme will be continuous, and every month one thousand eight hundred women will be empowered with twenty thousand naira each to start a petty trade that will make them financially sustainable.
We therefore call on the general public to disregard the suspension story because it is the handiwork of mischief makers.
Dr Rabi Ibrahim MON.
Zamfara Women Empowerment Scheme
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group