The Lagos State Chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Hon. Femi Olaniyi (Ferrari) has sent his tribute to the late President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Mallam Abba Kyari on his demise, which sad event occurred on Saturday, April 18, 2020.
In a press released issued by the Chairman in Lagos and made available to Weetalknaija Blog, Olaniyi said on behalf of himself,State leadership,Ward and all the Chapter Chairmen in the state, I commiserate with the Kyari’s family on this sad event.
The statement read below:
The Man – Mallam Abba Kyari
I have heard and read a lot of things about Mallam Abba Kyari the former Chief of staff to General Muhammadu Buhari, who passed on few hours ago.
He is different things to different people. Many spoke ill about him and many on the other hand ensue his virtues…. which is very normal.
No man can have it all.
The man was a PERSONAL staff to President Buhari and he displayed one trait which I so admire, because I also have it…. *LOYALTY*
I respect that!
Abba Kyari was not elected. He was selected by Buhari to serve Buhari. And he did a good job serving Buhari.
If you have a friend as loyal as Abba Kyari, God has blessed you.
Think about this…..
Are u a loyal person?
Do you have people loyal to you?
Think deep ….. Loyalty is not cheap nor common.
May his soul continue to rest in peace
Play stay at home and stay safe!!!
*Lagos State SDP Chairman*
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation