Multimillionaire businessman, Alhaji Ismaila Isa Funtua has slammed those who allegedly, shortlisted him among those likely to succeed late Abba Kyari, insisting that the action was belittling.
He said in an interview on BBC Hausa service monitored by journalists on Tuesday that even President Buhari would not dare ask him to be Chief of Staff.
According to him, “it’s ridiculing for some people to mention my name as a possible replacement for Abba Kyari.”
“The story is belittling. Now I employ people, not someone to employ me.”
“I had worked with government in the 80s, worked with NA, Native Authority. I was a minister of the Federal republic in 1983”.
“Therefore….for someone to shortlist me for that position is ridiculing especially for a man who served as a minister about 40 years ago and out of government..”
“I should be employing people now not trying to struggle for government.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021