The Founder of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry Inc., Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, who is not only well known for his charitous deeds but also for his prophetic accuracy, seems to have hit the nail on the head, yet again.
The Man of God gained the respect of the world last year, when he accurately predicted the postponement of the 2019 General Elections in Nigeria.
Fast forward to this present time, the attention of many have been drawn to a trending video on social media, dating back to December 31st, 2019, in which the man of God prophesied about the death of Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.
It will be recalled that the Presidency, on Saturday, April 18, 2020, announced the death of the Chief of Staff to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, after he had tested positive to the deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In the video making rounds on the internet, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin said:
“I see a very big politician dying by a sudden illness. I see this happening three months before July 2020. Let us pray, but the will of God will be done.”
Speaking with strokesafrica.com the Man Of God said: “It was the will of God that it happen, and I commiserate with the President and the Kyari family. My prayers are with the Presidency and the family of the deceased, that God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.”
He furthermore reassured Nigerians that this period of immense hardship will pass, by the Grace and Mercy of God Almighty.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021