Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels Nwoko, once told her father that she would marry his mate.
Regina, according to a statement issued on Wednesday by the spokesperson of Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation, Niyi Ifetayo, made available to Punch Newspaper, said this in her new celebrity magazine, “Regina…Celebrating Nigerian Super Diva”, scheduled to be presented to the public next month (February) in Abuja.
He said, “The wife of billionaire philanthropist, Prince Ned Nwoko, will launch her own celebrity magazine called Regina on February 12, 2020, in Abuja.
“The maiden edition which is billed to roll out that day featured her exclusive interview where she confessed that she once told her dad that she will marry his mate.
“We confirmed that the magazine publication is meant to be celebrating Nigerian super divas, those female folks who have succeeded in their lives’ endeavours and also to inspire the upcoming young ones.
“The focus of the magazine will be entrepreneurship, and entertainment, Nollywood reviews, politics, business among others.
“Notable actors, actresses, and top-notch celebrities are expected at the launch. Regina is also the owner of RET – Regina Entertainment Television.”
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line