The member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency in the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba on Tuesday in Abuja condoled with the Okan Peter’s family as well as the people of Obubra Local Government Area on the death of On-Air Personality, Mr Okan Peter.
Mike Etaba, in a condolence message issued by his Media Team, also commiserated with the Cross River state Broadcasting Corporation over the passage of their colleague.
The lawmaker noted that the deceased was a very outspoken, respectful, intelligent, humble and courageous dear brother, who worked hard to ensure that all levels of things were responsible and accountable.
According to him, Peter ’s effectiveness and commitment to the unity of Obubra will be long remembered and honoured; and will continue to serve as an inspiration to many others .
The lawmaker said though his death was “Too too painful” and a shocked to him, he urged the Okan Peter ’s family, friends and associates , to honour his memory by continually upholding the values of honesty and humility, which served as his reference point throughout his life on earth .
Adding that, Okan Peter was loved and respected by everyone who met him.
“From our family, please accept our deepest sympathy. We know it’s hard, it’s painful now but we want you to know that you and your family in sorrow are always in our prayers”.
He prayed that Almighty God would comfort all who mourned him and grant his soul eternal rest .
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021