BREAKING!! Unrest In Nigeria As Miyetti Allah Vows To Avenge The Killing of Fulani Herdsmen In Igboland
Saleh Alhassan, a spokesman for the herders’ association, said on Thursday that members of the proscribed southeast militia party would pay a high price for the recent massacre of at least 50 herdsmen.
In the words of Alhassan:
We have records of more than 50 herders killed in the South-East in the last month, and the Igbo terrorists led by Nnamdi Kanu will be held accountable for anyone they killed.
“It is sad that they have forgotten history, how we rescued a large number of Igbos in the North during the civil war, but now they are murdering our citizens. They are making a grave error. To avenge the murders of our members, we will take all requisite legal and cultural measures.”
The spokesman praised security agencies for killing a key member of the militant group, Commander Ikonso, as he called on the federal government to deal with the region’s destructive elements.
He said, ”
“Security forces should step up their efforts to deal with all of the terrorists in the southast who are killing Fulani herders, burning police stations, jails, and damaging institutions.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021