Ebonyi state’s longest serving monarch, His Royal Highness, Eze Israel Chibueze Agbo, the Ogaba Idu II of Izhia in Ohaukwu Local Government Area of the state has died at the age of 81.
Eze Chibueze Agbo who became the Ogaba Idu II of Izhia in 1978, died on Tuesday September 1 after spending 42 years on the throne. The monarch’s death was announced at his Umuagaraeze palace in Ohaukwu and it was gathered that he will be buried on Saturday November 28.
The first son of the late monarch, Prince Chinedu Chibueze Agbo who made the announcement alongside the traditional Prime Minister of Izhia Kingdom, Chief Emmaunel Onweka, said;
‘’On behalf of the Ogaba’s family, of Umuagaraeze Izhia, Ohaukwu local government area Ebonyi state ,I stand here to announce the death of our father, HRH Eze Chibueze Agbo, Ogaba Idu II of Izhia, today 1st September 2020. He is a former chairman Ohaukwu traditional rulers council, former chairman of Ebonyi north zone traditional rulers council and one time chairman of traditional rulers of old Abakaliki zone. He was made the traditional ruler in 1978. And he served the community for 42 years. He died at the age of 81. May his soul rest in peace.”
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel