The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to be wary of COVID-19 in the Presidential Villa.
Primate Ayodele advised Buhari to be “vigilant and be mindful of the people he hosts.”
In a series of prophecies, the clergyman disclosed that Nigeria would lose some prominent men to COVID-19 between July and August.
A statement he signed and sent to DAILY POST, on Tuesday reads:
“President Buhari should be vigilant and be mindful of the people he hosts during this period.
“Between July and August, Nigeria will lose prominent people to COVID-19.
“Buhari should minimize the way he attends to people during this time, The villa needs to be cleansed.’’
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022