The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to be wary of COVID-19 in the Presidential Villa.
Primate Ayodele advised Buhari to be “vigilant and be mindful of the people he hosts.”
In a series of prophecies, the clergyman disclosed that Nigeria would lose some prominent men to COVID-19 between July and August.
A statement he signed and sent to DAILY POST, on Tuesday reads:
“President Buhari should be vigilant and be mindful of the people he hosts during this period.
“Between July and August, Nigeria will lose prominent people to COVID-19.
“Buhari should minimize the way he attends to people during this time, The villa needs to be cleansed.’’
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate