BREAKING!!! Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code
The Nigerian Army’s Chief of Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru, has released a new order outlining a new dress code for officers and soldiers.
According to military sources, the latest order is part of the new army leadership’s modernization efforts.
The number four dress is similar to a safari-style short-sleeved outfit. It is normally worn with a peak cap and has four buttons and four pockets.
The new directive also specified that all officers and soldiers must wear the plain green uniform that allows them to tuck in on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, dubbed “number five outfit.”
The number five dress is a short-sleeved dress that can be worn with a beret and a military boot or bate shoe.
The only difference between the fabrics used in the number four and five dresses is the style.
According to the order, depending on the area of service, the dress for various operations will continue to be woodland and desert camo. The number six dress is what it’s called.
According to sources, the style of dress outlined in Attahiru’s order was in effect prior to the arrival of the immediate past Army Chief, Tukur Buratai.
While in control, Buratai issued a new order that the number four uniform be used only for seminars and the number five uniform be used for office,” the source said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution