BREAKING!! Nigerian Government Declares Nationwide Total Lockdown
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Federal Government has reinstated a nationwide curfew from 12 a.m. to 4 a.m.
Mukhtar Mohammed, the National Incident Manager, revealed this at the Presidential Steering Committee briefing on COVID-19 in Abuja.
The curfew will begin at midnight on Monday, according to Mohammed.
He also mentioned that nightclubs, gyms, and other similar establishments would be closed beginning Tuesday and would remain closed until further notice.
Official engagements, meetings, and conferences, he said, have been reduced to 50% attendance, while religious gatherings and weddings, among other things, have been reduced to 50% attendance.
The new rules, according to Weetalknaija, provide for interstate travel.
Soon, there will be more details…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021