In its effort toward reopening schools, the federal government said it has given state governments the consent to decide resumption dates in their states, Weetalknaija Daily Post learnt
The Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, said this during the presidential briefing Thursday night.
Mr Nwajiuba said it is important for all governors to adhere to the safety guidelines for the reopening of schools.
He said the federal government will continue to work with state government to ensure that the protocols recommended for them were followed strictly.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group