In its effort toward reopening schools, the federal government said it has given state governments the consent to decide resumption dates in their states, Weetalknaija Daily Post learnt
The Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, said this during the presidential briefing Thursday night.
Mr Nwajiuba said it is important for all governors to adhere to the safety guidelines for the reopening of schools.
He said the federal government will continue to work with state government to ensure that the protocols recommended for them were followed strictly.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022