President Muhammadu Buhari is set to address Nigerians. Buhari To Address Nigerians.
This was made known by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in a statement on Sunday.
The address is coming amid mounting criticism of the President to speak to Nigerians owing to the spread of the Coronavirus Disease to the country.
Adesina had defended the President in an interview last week, saying it was his style.
But in the statement on Sunday, Adesina said: “President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7pm. Buhari To Address Nigerians.
“Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group