President Muhammadu Buhari is set to address Nigerians. Buhari To Address Nigerians.
This was made known by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in a statement on Sunday.
The address is coming amid mounting criticism of the President to speak to Nigerians owing to the spread of the Coronavirus Disease to the country.
Adesina had defended the President in an interview last week, saying it was his style.
But in the statement on Sunday, Adesina said: “President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7pm. Buhari To Address Nigerians.
“Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.”
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group