President Muhammadu Buhari is set to address Nigerians. Buhari To Address Nigerians.
This was made known by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in a statement on Sunday.
The address is coming amid mounting criticism of the President to speak to Nigerians owing to the spread of the Coronavirus Disease to the country.
Adesina had defended the President in an interview last week, saying it was his style.
But in the statement on Sunday, Adesina said: “President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7pm. Buhari To Address Nigerians.
“Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.”
- Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Presents 54 Ford SUVs To LG Chairmen
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)