Nigerian singer, Ejiro Emokinovo, has died in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, after performing at the 90th birthday celebration of the mother of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.
Ejiro, who was the lead vocalist of a popular singing group, Veentage Band, died after an unsuccessful surgery.
She and her husband, Desmond Emokinovo, were in Dubai together for the birthday show.
She was said to have gone for a surgery after the party, where she passed away.
The sad news was shared on Instagram by her husband, Desmond, who shared photo of a burning candle and a video of one of her performances.
“Of a truth, there’s no justice in this world…. The worst day of my entire existence…”
“Dear Lord …You always answer any time we call. Why you chose not to answer yesterday remains a mystery..”
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc