BREAKING!! Nigerian Soldiers On The Run As Bandits Take Over Military Camp, Killed Dozens, Kidnapped 10, Burnt Vehicles
Gunmen suspected of being bandits reportedly stormed the Joint Security Task Force camp in Allawa, Niger State, and opened fire on them, killing an unspecified number of soldiers in the process.
The attack also resulted in the death of a Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) officer, as well as the injuries of various security personnel.
They also kidnapped over ten people, stole seven bikes, and set fire to military vehicles in attacks that took place on Wednesday and early Thursday.
In Shiroro council, the bandits targeted the villages of Allawa, Manta, Gurmana, Bassa, and Kokki.
On Wednesday, the bandits attacked Manta, Gurmana, and Bassa villages, killing one Alhaji Sale in the Madalla group and kidnapping four people, according to eyewitnesses.
According to Mohammed Sani Idris, President of the Shiroro Youth Movement, the bandits were armed with AK47s and targeted the communities for about five hours unchallenged.
“They killed one Alhaji Sale in Madalla community under Bassa ward during the invasion, kidnapped four people, and fled with two motorcycles”
“They also kidnapped six people in Kokki Boddo, a village in Gurmana ward, and took away five bikes, and five people were kidnapped in Manta ward,” Idris said.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021