BREAKING!! Nigeria’s Minister of Justice, Malami, Slumps At Event, Rushed To Hospital
Abubakar Malami (SAN), the AGF and Minister of Justice, collapsed on Monday before being revived during an official assignment in Sokoto.
He was immediately surrounded by worried aides and dignitaries who successfully resurrected him from the site.
Malami was in Sokoto for the opening of the restored State High Court complex after returning from an official visit to Turkey.
THEWILL learned that after his speech, the Justice Minister collapsed and had to be revived, according to witnesses.
According to a close source close to the AGF, he is currently in a hospital in Abuja after being transported sick from Sokoto.
Malami was in Sokoto on Monday to commission the reconstructed State High Court complex alongside Nigeria’s Chief Justice, Justice Ibrahim Tanko.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021