BREAKING!! Nnamdi Kanu Issues New Directive To Eastern Security Network
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has given a new order to IPOB security officers, the Eastern Security Network (ESN).
On Wednesday evening, January 27, Kanu said he had received reliable information on his official Twitter page that the army and police forces deployed from Owerri had been ordered to withdraw from Orlu.
To that end, Kanu instructed the ESN officers and “men to stand down while remaining vigilant of any terrorist # Fulani activity.”
His tweet read as follows:
Credible intelligence suggests that the Army & Police force deployed from Owerri was ordered from #Orlu to be withdrawn. For this purpose, I hereby order the #ESN officers & men to stand down, while remaining vigilant in Biafraland for any #Fulani terrorist activity.
Remember that ESN operatives and Nigerian soldiers clashed in Orlu on Monday, January 25, with gun battle casualties reported.
Subsiequently, Governor Hope Uzodinma needs a curfew in the region to prevent further breakdown of law and order.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022