BREAKING!! Nnamdi Kanu Issues New Directive To Eastern Security Network
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has given a new order to IPOB security officers, the Eastern Security Network (ESN).
On Wednesday evening, January 27, Kanu said he had received reliable information on his official Twitter page that the army and police forces deployed from Owerri had been ordered to withdraw from Orlu.
To that end, Kanu instructed the ESN officers and “men to stand down while remaining vigilant of any terrorist # Fulani activity.”
His tweet read as follows:
Credible intelligence suggests that the Army & Police force deployed from Owerri was ordered from #Orlu to be withdrawn. For this purpose, I hereby order the #ESN officers & men to stand down, while remaining vigilant in Biafraland for any #Fulani terrorist activity.
Remember that ESN operatives and Nigerian soldiers clashed in Orlu on Monday, January 25, with gun battle casualties reported.
Subsiequently, Governor Hope Uzodinma needs a curfew in the region to prevent further breakdown of law and order.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate