The Deputy President-General of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) Alhaji Sakariyahu Babalola, is dead.
According to The Nation, Alhaji Babalola, who was also the President-General of the Muslim Ummah of Southwest Nigeria (MUSWEN) was a philanthropist.
He was the Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of Telemobile Nigeria Limited.
Popularly known as SOB, the late Alhaji Babalola would be buried on Wednesday in Lagos in accordance with the Islamic injunction.
The janazah (prayer for the deceased) will take place at the Lagos Central Mosque, Idumota.
Chief Imam of Lagos State Sheikh Sulaimon Oluwatoyin Abou-Nolla is expected to lead the Janazah.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )