Efforts by the NYSC management to prevent the further spread of Coronavirus. The Director General has directed the temporal suspension of monthly biometric clearance for the of April and May.
This is with a view to avoid congregation of Corps Members in line with the Federal Government directives.
Corps members are to submit their clearance from their various Places of Primary Assignment (PPA) to the LGIs.
The Local Government Inspector (LGI) will collect the monthly clearance and mark attendance for the corps members. The ICT Department will modify the LGI marking system to enable the LGI perform this task.
ICT Desk Officers are to support the LGIs in the implementation of this change to the monthly clearance.
Above is for strict compliance please
C. I. Uba (Mrs).
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation