Finally something wonderful seems to come out from serving our noble nation Nigeria. It is no longer news that unemployment has risen to its peak in our noble nation Nigeria. After graduating from our Universities, securing a job is not easy at all, some employers demand for Nysc discharge certificate first. Even when you decide to go for the one year service program, it eats so deep into your pocket and many a time when you finish the Nysc program, you are still brought back to square one, no decent employment, feeding becomes difficult thereby leading so many to a life of crime.
One of the Federal Law Makers in the House of Representatives, Eta Mbora introduces a bill to help provide automatic employment for graduates after their one year NYSC program.
The bill scaled it’s first reading in the House on Thursday February 20th and it is aimed at amending the present Nysc Act in order to enable Military, Paramilitary and other Special services recruit willing and qualified graduates immediately they complete their one year Mandatory service.
After the service year, these will be an organized process where the different agencies will screen those interested in order to determine their qualifications before employing them. This will help address the issue of unemployment constantly faced in Nigeria.
Eta also added that the bill will help increase the allowance of Corp members so they can adequately cater for their needs.
Fingers crossed as we keep watching to see if truly they will do as they claim and for how long it will be feasible.
What is your take on this, do you think the Government will be able to see this through?
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited