The Federal High Court in Port Harcourt has granted a three -hour stand down for parties to explore an amicable out -of -court settlement in the suit seeking to bar Governor Godwin Obaseki from contesting in the Edo State Peoples Democratic Party ’s governorship primary scheduled for Thursday.
Justice E .O . Obile granted the stand down following an oral application by the plaintiff ’s lawyer , Mr Ferdinand Orbih ( SAN ) .
The counsel for the respondents -Emmanuel Enoidem, Higher King, Alex Ejesiema , and M . E . Ani – did not object to the prayer for a stand down to allow parties to talk .
Justice Obile ordered the parties to within three hours discuss and document their terms of settlement .
He said the case would be recalled at 12 . 30 pm for the parties to brief the court on the outcome of their discussion .
The Judge said the case would be recalled at adjourned the matter till 12 . 30 pm for
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate