BREAKING!! Obaseki Is A Goal!• Coast Clear For Obaseki As All Aspirants Step Down For Him
The Federal High Court in Port Harcourt has granted a three -hour stand down for parties to explore an amicable out -of -court settlement in the suit seeking to bar Governor Godwin Obaseki from contesting in the Edo State Peoples Democratic Party ’s governorship primary scheduled for Thursday.
Justice E .O . Obile granted the stand down following an oral application by the plaintiff ’s lawyer , Mr Ferdinand Orbih ( SAN ) .
The counsel for the respondents -Emmanuel Enoidem, Higher King, Alex Ejesiema , and M . E . Ani – did not object to the prayer for a stand down to allow parties to talk .
Justice Obile ordered the parties to within three hours discuss and document their terms of settlement .
He said the case would be recalled at 12 . 30 pm for the parties to brief the court on the outcome of their discussion .
The Judge said the case would be recalled at adjourned the matter till 12 . 30 pm for
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
Share this post with your Friends on