The Federal High Court in Port Harcourt has granted a three -hour stand down for parties to explore an amicable out -of -court settlement in the suit seeking to bar Governor Godwin Obaseki from contesting in the Edo State Peoples Democratic Party ’s governorship primary scheduled for Thursday.
Justice E .O . Obile granted the stand down following an oral application by the plaintiff ’s lawyer , Mr Ferdinand Orbih ( SAN ) .
The counsel for the respondents -Emmanuel Enoidem, Higher King, Alex Ejesiema , and M . E . Ani – did not object to the prayer for a stand down to allow parties to talk .
Justice Obile ordered the parties to within three hours discuss and document their terms of settlement .
He said the case would be recalled at 12 . 30 pm for the parties to brief the court on the outcome of their discussion .
The Judge said the case would be recalled at adjourned the matter till 12 . 30 pm for
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022