www.weetalknaija.com.ng can authoritavely report that the Governor of Delta State, Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa has announced that a third case of coronavirus has been confirmed in Asaba, the state capital.
Urging Christians to worship from home tomorrow, Governor Okowa revealed on social media that the patient is in a stable condition and responding to treatment.
We have just confirmed the third case of #COVID19 in Delta State. The patient, a male, was diagnosed today in Asaba, our state capital and is currently being managed by our healthcare professionals in one of our isolation centers. The patient is currently in a good state and responding to treatment; and we have already began to track all those that have had contact with him.
The confirmation of this third case further reinforces our call for social distancing and a lockdown. All Christians should worship at home tomorrow. Again, I thank you all for your cooperation over these past few days, and I will continue to keep you all updated on any new developments.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation