The Chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ese- Odo Local Government Area of Ondo State on Friday resigned his membership of the party.
The Chairman, Samuel Olorunwa Ajayi, who tendered his resignation letter at the party’s secretariat revealed that he has already decamped to the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
According to Ajayi who confirmed his resignation via telephone, he resigned his position as chairman as well as being a member of APC from Friday, 10th July, 2020.
Ajayi is a close ally of the Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi, who recently dumped APC for PDP.
Ajayi was the one who received the resignation letter of the Deputy Governor when he dumped the APC last month
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021