The Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Hon. Agboola Ajaji, has resigned his membership of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Weetalknaija Blog report that Ajayi resigned from the party at Ward 2, Apoi in Eseodo local government of Ondo State.
This came some hours after he was restrained from going out of the Government House in Alagbaka, Akure, the state capital, by the state Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami and his team.
Tendering his resignation letter at the APC secretariat in Apoi Ward 2, Ese Odo LGA, Ajayi said everybody knew why he left the APC.
Shortly after, he went to the secretariat of the PDP in the ward where he announced his defection to the party and obtained his party card.
It is speculated that nine members of the Ondo State House of Assembly would joined him to officially defect to the PDP on Monday
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line