BREAKING!!! Ondo Deputy Governor Takes Over From Akeredolu
STATEMENT TO THE PRESS
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu,SAN, will begin a 15-day working vacation as the first installment of his 2021 Annual Leave on Thursday, April 1, 2021.
Governor Akeredolu stated in a letter sent to the State House of Assembly and addressed to the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun, that the leave will begin on Thursday, April 1st, 2021, and end on Friday, April 23rd, 2021, both days inclusive.
While Governor Akeredolu is on vacation, the office of the Governor will be handled by the Deputy Governor, Hon. Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa.
On Monday, April 26, 2021, the Governor will resume his duties.
Richard Olatunde, Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Ondo State, has signed this letter.
1st of April, 2021
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst