The All Progressives Congress (APC), has said it will respect the court ruling that suspended the national chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.
Acting national secretary of the party, Chief Victor Giadom, stated this on Wednesday.
The Nation reports that Giadom in his reaction told newsmen the party will abide by the order. InsightMedia has reported that Oshiomhole was on Wednesday, March 4, suspended as the national chairman of the ruling APC by a Federal Capital Territory high court in Jabi.
Danlami Senchi presiding over the matter ordered Oshiomhole to step down pending the determination of the substantive suit seeking his removal as the APC chairman
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Guest Services Associate at Marriott Hotels and Resorts
- Logistics Officer at YellowPoint Group
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Officer at Save the Children
- State Technical Advisor at Chemonics International
- MoneyGram recruitment for a Regional Compliance Officer
- Supervisory Human Resources Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos