BREAKING!! Oshiomhole to be replace soon as APC agrees to abide by court ruling
The All Progressives Congress (APC), has said it will respect the court ruling that suspended the national chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.
Acting national secretary of the party, Chief Victor Giadom, stated this on Wednesday.
The Nation reports that Giadom in his reaction told newsmen the party will abide by the order. InsightMedia has reported that Oshiomhole was on Wednesday, March 4, suspended as the national chairman of the ruling APC by a Federal Capital Territory high court in Jabi.
Danlami Senchi presiding over the matter ordered Oshiomhole to step down pending the determination of the substantive suit seeking his removal as the APC chairman
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
Share this post with your Friends on