It is no longer news that Emeka Ihedioha has been removed as the governor of Imo State following the decision of the supreme court yesterday.
Hope Uzodinma has since been ordered by the Supreme court to be sworn in as the governor of Imo State. His votes which were unlawful rejected were added, and he got the highest number votes in the March 9, 2019 governorship election in Imo State.
Alot of reactions have been pouring since then. Accusations and counter accusations by the two major political parties on what happened at the apex court.
But former Direct of Communications under former President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Jackson Ude has made a revelation.
According to a statement from his verified Twitter handle, he said that vice president Yemi Osinbajo alerted Emeka Ihedioha on the plans to remove him when he visited Imo recently but before Ihedioha took actions, it was already late.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc