BREAKING: Over 37 people killed in Bauchi boat mishap
Over 37 people have been feared drowned in River Kirfi in Kirfi Local Government Area of Bauchi State.
The ugly incident was made public by the Chairman, Caretaker Committee of Kirfi Local Government, Alhaji Bappa, Abdu Bara Danmalikin Bara who spoke to journalists.
He said, “I want to commiserate with the people of Kirfi, Bauchi State and Nigeria as a whole over the loss of our brothers on their way to their farms.
“They boarded a canoe – 40 of them on Monday, October7, 2019, and unfortunately 38 of them were drowned. Only two persons survived.
“We discovered only two dead bodies along Badara when we conducted a search and rescue operation. Local experts searched the water ways but unfortunately we didn’t recover any more bodies of the victims. We suspect all of them drowned.”
He prayed to God to forgive the misdeeds of the deceased.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on