Panic as a Nigerian Air Force jet battling Boko Haram vanishes.
On Thursday morning, the Nigerian Air Force announced that a fighter jet had vanished while on an interdiction mission in the war against the Boko Haram insurgency in North East Nigeria.
Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, the Nigerian Air Force’s spokesman, made the announcement in the early hours of Thursday.
The alpha jet lost touch with the radar on Wednesday in Borno State, according to Gabkwet, “while on an interdiction mission in support of ground troops.”
“The mission was part of the North East’s continuing counterinsurgency operations.
On March 31, 2021, at approximately 5:08 p.m., radar contact was lost.
The location of the aircraft and the probable cause of communication loss are still unknown, but information will be released to the public as soon as it becomes available. Meanwhile, search and rescue operations are also underway.”
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst