We received the Appeal Court Judgement of the Osun State Election petition of today with a huge shock.
Considering all evidences before the lower court and legal points adduced by our legal team at the Appeal Court, we expect victory at the Appeal Court but that’s the beauty of democracy, you win one you lose one and it is not over until it is over
We have hope in the judiciary, that does not mean that once in a while there won’t be some hiccups in the judicial process, it is understandable and expected that all judges are not the same and they don’t think the same and we believe that at the end of the day the Supreme Court will do justice to our case and victory will be ours.
We enjoin our people to be peaceful, calm resolute and have high hope, in the next two months, by the grace of God, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke will be declared as the governor of Osun State and by then the swearing-in of the new governor in Osun State will be the next stage.
Hon. Olasoji Adagunodo,
Osun State Chapter.
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group